Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics
Upfront Engineering Simulation has prepared a customisable training course to introduce engineers and managers to the benefits and challenges of implementing design level CFD. Although this course contains a brief introduction to the theory behind CFD techniques, it will mainly concentrate on examples to illustrate how to get the most out of this technology. Issues such as validation techniques and the importance of simplification will be discussed.
In addition, many aspects of ‘The 80/20 Criteria for the SUCCESSFUL Implementation of CFD/CAE within the Design Process’ will be discussed, which include:
- Suitability of Production CAD models
- Development Process Change
- Operating Environments and Material Properties
- Experimental Test and Verification
- Appropriate Computing Resources
- The Phenomena of Fluid Dynamics
- CFD and Complex Physics
All our courses are also available on and off-site, should this be of interest to you then please contact us.