UpFront Engineering Simulation invites you to attend a 3-day CAESES training course.
|1st Day||CAESES Introduction: Getting Started General Modeling Functionality|
|2nd Day||CAESES Features: Feature Definitions Meta-Surface Concept|
|3rd Day||CAESES Optimization: CFD Solver Connection Single/Multi-Objective Optimization|
The training course can contain examples within the following applications:
- Control Valve Optimization
- Air Intake Port Optimization
- Ship Form/Hull Optimization
- External Aerodynamics Optimization
- Turbine Blade Cooling Optimization
Overview of the CAESES application:
- CAESES presentation, overview, strategy
- Theoretical principles of CAESES
- Program system operation, interfaces
- Practical examples
A general requirement for using CAESES is a basic understanding of the workings of CAD and CFD software.
All public courses can be held at our offices or hosted remotely and scheduled to suit. In-Person Courses run from 0930 to 1700 each day. We can also run our courses at your site.